Men’s Advice Line Confidentiality Policy
Your call to the Men’s Advice Line is confidential unless:
- a caller has requested or consented on information being passed on;
- helplines Workers are concerned that there is a risk to the welfare or safety of a child or vulnerable adult;
- we have information about acts of terrorism or bomb warnings;
- helpline workers are threatened or verbally attacked by callers;
- a caller interferes with the delivery of our service.
We do not use technology to identify callers or call recording equipment. Calls are monitored occasionally for quality or training purpose. For more information you can download our full Respect Helplines Confidentiality Policy-May 2018.
Men’s Advice Line Complaints Procedure
Respect is committed to providing services of high quality in a non-discriminatory way.
It is our policy to take all complaints seriously and to ensure that they are promptly investigated at an appropriate level. We are also committed, whenever possible, to take action to reduce the likelihood of recurrence of similar problems.
For more information you can download our full Complaints procedure